accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
5/8 Inch Inset Hinges
Product Information & Specifications
- These hinges are semi-concealed, free-swinging and made of steel base material.
- For 5/8" partial inset doors on a face frame cabinet. Partial inset doors have a cutout (rabbet) on the edge of the door. The cutout measures 3/8" in "lip" direction and 5/8" in the "inset" direction. The "lip" is the part of the door that overlays the cabinet face frame. The "inset" is the part of the door that fits into the cabinet opening.
- This inset size (5/8") was common in the 1950's and 1960's.
- These hinges are only available in the free swinging style. Self-closing hinges were not in common use in the 1950's and 1960's.
- Cabinet doors using these hinges need a friction or magnetic catch to keep the door closed tight against the cabinet opening
- The hinge shown in the photo shows the "satin nickel" finish. To see other finishes click on link below.
- The center-to-center screwhole dimension for the hinge wing that mounts on the face frame is 2-1/8"
- Matching wood screws are included.
- Satin Nickel
- Brass Plated
- Chrome Plated
- Antique Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information