accredited business BBB
Amerock 1247 Pivot Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- PLEASE NOTE:
- AMEROCK HAS DISCONTINUED THIS HINGE AND NO LONGER HAS STOCK.
- We have an exact replacement for this hinge: CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE REPLACEMENT HINGE
- Pivot hinge is made for 3/8" partial inset doors (also known as 3/8" inset doors with a 3/8" lip)
- Fits doors that are 3/4" thick.
- Sold as a pair which includes a left hand hinge right hand hinge.
- The obsolete Amerock hinges were marked to show which hand the hinge was
- The right hand hinge was marked "R", the left hand hinge was marked "L"..
- If the hinges are used on horizontally swinging doors the left hand hinge is used as the top pivot and the right hand hinge is used as the bottom pivot..
- The photo to the left shows the "Left Hand" hinge. The bottom leaf attaches to the edge of the face frame. The top leaf attaches to the back of the door.
- The pivot point of the hinge installs in a 1/4" slot cut in the lip of the door from the backside of the door.
- If you are replacing old hinges your hinge should have the number "1247" stamped on it (usually not visible when the hinge is installed).
- Matching wood screws are included (8 screws per pair). Made from steel base material.
Burnished Brass Zinc Chromate