1247 Pivot Hinge for 3/8" Partial Inset Doors
Product Information & Specifications
- Pivot hinge is made for face frame cabinets with a 3/8" partial inset door.
- A 3/8" partial inset door is a door which partially insets into the cabinet opening and partially overlays the cabinet opening.
- The door has a "rabbetted edge". The inset dimension measures 3/8" and the lip dimension measures 3/8".
- This hinge is made for doors that are 3/4" thick.
- The pivot point installs in a slot (approximately 1/4") cut into the door lip. When the door is closed, this slot is only visible from the side, and not from the front of the cabinet.
- This hinge is a replica of a hinge that was once made by Amerock. It was Amerock's 1247 hinge and was available in two finishes: Burnished Brass and Zinc Chromate.
- The hinge is sold by the pair. A pair includes a "Left Hand" hinge and a "Right Hand" hinge.
- Can be used on doors that swing horizontally or doors that swing vertically.
- Matching wood screws are included.
- The photo shows a Right hand and a Left hand hinge (one pair of hinges)
- The bottom hinge leaf normally attaches to the edge of the face frame.
- The top leaf normally attaches to the back of the door.
- Satin Nickel
- Antique Brass
Please Note: the following SKU numbers are currently out of stock with the manufacturer: 732600. The manufacturer's best estimated lead time for these items is mid April. We apologize for the extended lead time.
If you place an order for these hinges we will hold your order and ship them as soon as they become available. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 877-944-6437.