accredited business BBB
Over-the-Top Flipper Door Slide
Product Information & Specifications
- Over-the-Top Flipper Door slide allows cabinet door to be opened from the bottom, pivoted up and slid back on top of the cabinet.
- Closes with "soft down" action, slows the speed and dampens the closing action. (Maximum door weight is 30lbs.)
- For frameless cabinets, door is installed as an overlay door.
- Door should be a minimum of 3/4" thick. The best installation for this product is to route out a hollow in the back of the door to fit the slide into.
- Requires few or no cabinet modifications and is easy to install.
- Door closing speed remains similiar on light and heavy doors.
- All hardware mounts inside the cabinet so that no hardware interferes with cabinets mounted to either side.
- For doors up to a maximum 48" in width and 30 lbs. in weight.
- Available in 7 different slide lengths (12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24").
- Included in package
- One pair of Over-the-Top Flipper Door Slides (installs one door)
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting brackets for use if installing on particle board
- Plastic covers for soft down piston
- Considerations for choosing slide length
- Choose a slide length that matches as closely as possible your door height (but not shorter than the door height)
- Consider your cabinet depth. If your door is tall and your cabinet is shallow there will be a large overhang when the door is in the open position (slid back on top of the cabinet).
- Finish is black coated.
- PLEASE NOTE: This product can only be installed on "Frameless cabinets" with a 3/4" top panel thickness. Frameless cabinets do not have a face frame. Click on link below to see the difference between a face frame cabinet and a frameless cabinet.
Technical Support Information