Satin Nickel Overlay Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Cabinet hinge made for overlay doors.
- This versitile hinge solves a lot of retrofit problems because it is a variable overlay hinge. After installation only the hinge pin barrel is visible on the edge of the cabinet door. No screws are visible after installation.
- This hinge is a variable overlay, it can be installed on any cabinet where the door overlays the cabinet opening by 1/2" or greater.
- Hinge is self-closing.
- Matching wood screws are included.
- Hinge measures approximately 2-3/8" tall by 1-3/4" wide.
- Hinge needs a minimum of 7/8" on the face frame of the cabinet for installation.
- The center-to-center screw hole dimension for the hinge wing that mounts on the cabinet face frame is 1-13/16".
- Satin Nickel (also known as Brushed Nickel or Dull Nickel)
Please Note: this item is currently back ordered with the manufacturer. The manufacturer's best estimate of when this product will arrive is the end of February. If you would like to place an order for this hinge we will hold your order and ship them as soon as they become available. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 877-944-6437.