accredited business BBB
Heavy Duty Pivot Door Slides
Product Information & Specifications
- For entertainment centers, armoires, and kitchen cabinets. Allows the door to open to 90 degrees and then slide back into the inside of the cabinet.
- This hardware works on frameless (no face frame) cabinets only.
- Hardware includes "AntiRak Cable System"
- For door heights from 36" to 78"
- This product will work for 3 different installation types;
- Type 1 is an "overlay" door (no face frame) with a 3/4" door thickness. Order our Type 1 hinge kit (SKU 268173) for this installation type.
- Type 2 is a "flush inset" door (no face frame) with a door thickness from 3/4" to 13/16". Order our Type 2 hinge kit (SKU 268171) for this installation type.
- Type 3 is a a "flush inset" door (no face frame) with a door thickness from 15/16" to 1-1/4". Order our Type 3 hinge kit (SKU 268172) for this installation type.
- Maximum door weight is 75 lbs.
- Can be used for vertical or horizontal doors.
- A 2" to 2-1/2" wide pocket is required. The pocket is the area that the door slides into.
- An 8 page instruction booklet is included with purchase.
- This product is sold by the pair. Order one pair for each door that you are hanging.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL HARDWARE IS REQUIRED (ITEMS ARE OFFERED FOR PURCHASE DURING CHECKOUT;
- HINGE CARRIER STRIP KITS
- HINGE KITS (Type 1, 2 or 3)
- SEE THOSE ITEMS FOR MORE INFORMATION
Technical Support Information