Single Demountable 1/4" Overlay Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Self-closing, 1/4" overlay hinge.
- For overlay doors. An overlay door is a door that is larger than the cabinet opening (it "overlays" the opening) that it covers. When the door is closed it "sits" on top of the opening. No part of the door enters the opening when the door is in the closed position.
- Hinge measures 2-1/4" tall
- Joint length is 1-7/8". The joint length is the tip to tip measurement of the hinge pin.
- Screws are included for the face frame wing of the hinge.
- Made from steel base material.
- Single demountable hinges use an insert that slides into a slot that is cut into the edge of the door. They are held in place by tightening a machine screw.
- Single demountable hinges attach to the face frame of the cabinet with two wood screws in the normal way.
Please Note: the Nickel finish (SKU# 398009) is currently back ordered with the manufacturer. The manufacturer's best estimate of when this product will arrive is the end of December. If you would like to place an order for this hinge we will hold your order and ship them as soon as they become available. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 877-944-6437.