accredited business BBB
Single Demountable 1/4" Overlay Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Self-closing, 1/4" overlay hinge.
- For overlay doors. An overlay door is a door that is larger than the cabinet opening (it "overlays" the opening) that it covers. When the door is closed it "sits" on top of the opening. No part of the door enters the opening when the door is in the closed position.
- Hinge measures 2-1/4" tall
- Joint length is 1-7/8". The joint length is the tip to tip measurement of the hinge pin.
- Screws are included for the face frame wing of the hinge.
- Made from steel base material.
- Single demountable hinges use an insert that slides into a slot that is cut into the edge of the door. They are held in place by tightening a machine screw.
- Single demountable hinges attach to the face frame of the cabinet with two wood screws in the normal way.