Single Demountable 1/2" Overlay Hinge, Satin Nickel
Product Information & Specifications
- Self-closing, 1/2" overlay hinge.
- Single demountable hinges use an insert that slides into a slot that is cut into the edge of the door. They are held in place by tightening a machine screw.
- Single demountable hinges attach to the face frame of the cabinet with two wood screws in the normal way.
- For overlay doors. An overlay door is a door that is larger than the cabinet opening (it "overlays" the opening) that it covers. When the door is closed it "sits" on top of the opening. No part of the door enters the opening when the door is in the closed position.
- Screws are included.
- Hinge measures 2-1/4" tall.
- Joint length is 1-7/8". The joint length is the tip to tip measurement of the hinge pin.
- Made from steel base material.
- Satin Nickel
Please Note: this item is currently back ordered with the manufacturer. The manufacturer's best estimated lead time for when this product will arrive is mid March. We apologize for the extended lead time.
If you place an order for these hinges we will hold your order and ship them as soon as they become available. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 877-944-6437.
Technical Support Information