Double Demountable 1/2" Overlay Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Double demountable hinges mount with two inserts, one in a slot on the edge of the face frame and the other in a slot on the edge of the door.
- Self-closing, 1/2" overlay hinge.
- For overlay doors. An overlay door is a door that is larger than the cabinet opening that it covers (it "overlays" the opening). When the door is closed it "sits" on top of the opening. No part of the door enters the opening when the door is in the closed position.
- No screws are needed
- Hinge measures 2-1/4" tall. Joint length is 1-7/8". The joint length is the tip to tip measurement of the hinge pin.
- Made from steel base material.
- Brass plated
- Antique English
- Burnished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
Please Note: the following SKU numbers are currently out of stock with the manufacturer: 398001, 398293, 399896. The manufacturer's best estimated lead time for these items is mid April. We apologize for the extended lead time.
If you place an order for these hinges we will hold your order and ship them as soon as they become available. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 877-944-6437.