accredited business BBB
3/8" Inset Hinge, Single Demountable
Product Information & Specifications
This hinge has been discontinued by the manufacturer. There is no remaining stock available for sale. We are leaving this page up on the website for reference only. (SKU 398004).
- Self-closing, 3/8" Inset hinge.
- Single demountable hinges use an insert that slides into a slot that is cut into the edge of the door. They are held in place by tightening a machine screw.
- These hinges are made for 3/8" partial inset doors on a face frame cabinet. Partial inset doors have a cutout (rabbet) on the edge of the door. The cutout measures 3/8" in both directions. Also known as "lipped" doors.
- Screws are included.
- Hinge measures 2-1/4" tall. Joint length is 1-7/8". The joint length is the tip to tip measurement of the hinge pin.
- Made from steel base material.
- Single demountable hinges attach to the face frame of the cabinet with two wood screws in the normal way.
- PLEASE NOTE: this hinge is made for partial inset doors. Partial inset doors have a rabbet (or cutout) around the entire edge of the door. This rabbet allows the door, when closed, to fit partially into the door opening and creates a "lip" which partially overlays the door opening.
Technical Support Information