3/8" Inset Hinge, Double Demountable
Product Information & Specifications
- Double demountable hinges mount with two inserts, one in a slot on the edge of the face frame and the other in a slot on the edge of the door.
- These hinges are made for 3/8" partial inset doors on a face frame cabinet. Partial inset doors have a cutout (rabbet) on the edge of the door. The cutout measures 3/8" in both directions. Also known as "lipped" doors.
- Self Closing Hinge
- 3/8" Inset
- No screws are needed for double demountable hinges
- Hinge measures 2-1/4" tall. Joint length is 1-7/8". Joint length islengthfrom tip-to-tip of the hinge pin.
- Made from steel base material
- PLEASE NOTE: this hinge is made for partial inset doors. Partial inset doors have a rabbet (or cutout) around the entire edge of the door. This rabbet allows the door, when closed, to fit partially into the door opening and creates a "lip" which partially overlays the door opening.
- Satin Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
Please Note: the following SKU numbers are currently out of stock with the manufacturer: 399904. The manufacturer's best estimated lead time for these items is the summer of 2017. We apologize for the extended lead time.
If you place an order for these hinges we will hold your order and ship them as soon as they become available. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 877-944-6437.