accredited business BBB
90 Degree Tip Out Tray Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- This hinge allows the panel which is found on the cabinet in front of a kitchen sink to tip out up to 90 degrees.
- This will allow a small tray to be installed on the back of the panel for storing small items.
- Hinge works on "overlay" panels or doors (up to a 15/16" maximum overlay).
- Hinge installs on the edge of the cabinet face frame. For tip out trays this would be the bottom left and the bottom right hand corner of the cabinet opening. The screws attach to the vertical edge of the face frame.
- Hinge is self-closing.
- Mounting screws are included.
- Maximum opening angle is adjustable up to 90 degrees.
- Made from steel with nickel plated finish.
- This product is sold by the pair. A pair is two hinges, what you normally need to hinge one panel.
- Product Dimensions:
- Hinge Length: 4-5/16"
- Hinge Width: 1-3/4"
- Plate Height: 2-13/16"
- Plate Width: 1-3/4"
Technical Support Information