Cabinet Door Restraints
- Cabinet Door Restraints
- Cabinet door restraints attach to the inside of a cabinet door.
- They are used to limit the swing of the door so that it will not hit or damage something in the way of the swing path.
Cabinet Door Restraint
- This device may be used for limiting the swing of a cabinet door anywhere from 0 to slightly more than 90 degrees depending on how you elect to install the mounting plates.
- A typical installation would be to mount the right angle swivel plate on the inside surface of the door and to mount the second plate on the underside of a shelf or the underside of the top of the cabinet.
- Available in a "Left Hand" or "Right Hand" model.
- Use a "Right Hand" model if your door is hinged on the right hand side of the cabinet as you are facing the cabinet.
- This device may also be used to support drop down desk tops. If ordering for use as a drop down desk support, order one "Left Hand" and one "Right Hand" model.
- Uses 4 each #4 flat head screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
- PLEASE NOTE: the photos to the left show the product in a vertical position. When used as a cabinet restraint they will be installed in a horizontal positon.
12" Restraint Chain for Cabinet Doors
- Restraint chain for cabinet doors will keep your door from opening too far. Keeps doors from hitting other doors, glass panels, TV monitors,etc.
- Overall length is 12".
- The attachment plates measure 1.5" x 1".
- Made from steel base material.
- Matching wood screws are included.
- Brass Plated
- Nickel Plated
- Oil Rubbed Bronze