accredited business BBB
Elbow Catch, Small Model
Product Information & Specifications
- Elbow catch for cabinet doors.
- An elbow catch is typically used for cabinets which have two doors covering an opening.
- One door uses an elbow catch to secure the door in the closed position.
- The second door is secured using a touch latch, magnetic latch or a friction catch.
- To open the doors, first open the door with the touch, magnetic or friction catch, then reach in behind the door and release the elbow catch.
- Catch mounting plate measures 3/4" x 1-1/16".
- Projection is 1-1/8"
- Strike plate measures approximately 1/2" x 1".
- Made from stamped steel.
- Pan head screws and brads are included.
- Sold and priced by the pack. A pack includes two catches, two strikes, screws and brads.