accredited business BBB
Cabinet Touch Latch
Product Information & Specifications
- Touch latch for cabinet doors.
- Touch latch holds the door in the closed position when you push it closed.
- To release the touch latch simply push on the door and the latch releases.
- Latch measures approximately 2-1/8" long by 1-1/8" wide. Projection is 7/8" (closed) and 1-5/8" open.
- Includes latch strike plate, made from white nylon.
- Latch is made of steel with nylon roller and strike.
- Image shows latch in the open or released position.
- Each latch uses 6 number 4 round head screws. Not included but offered for purchase during checkout. We do not stock any brass round head screws. We only have stainless steel pan head screws available for this product.
Technical Support Information