accredited business BBB
Blum Tip On Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors
Product Information & Specifications
- Blum Tip-On cabinet touch latches open your cabinet door when you give the door a gentle push inward.
- For use with Self-Closing European hinges only.
- Works for both overlay and inset doors.
- Works best for doors that are 12" or wider.
- For Free Swinging doors see our SKU 268814 or 268816.
- The Tip-On latch will push the door open wider than most other touch type latches (approximately 1.5"). This allows your hand to reach behind the door and pull it open.
- To close cabinet door, simply push the door closed. Your existing self-closing hinge will keep the door closed against the cabinet frame. This Blum Tip On does not use magnetic action.
- Made to be installed in frameless cabinets (cabinets without a face frame).
- May be installed in face frame cabinets by installing a block of wood behind the cabinet face frame.
- Made from nylon with bumper tip.
- This product is sold in components. Please make sure to order one Tip-On and one Holder per door.
- The Tip-On is SKU 268822.
- The Holder is available in two types
- In-Line Type (screw holes are not visible), SKU 268818
- Wing Type (2 attachment screw holes are visible), SKU 268820
- Tip on can be installed without a holder
- Drill a 10mm hole in the cabinet side panel
- Install the "Tip On" in the 10mm hole
- See Support Link below for more info on this installation method
- Screws are not included for either of the Holders. They are offered for purchase during checkout. Order 2 each #6 flat head screws (SKU 652360) per holder.
Technical Support Information