accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Compact 33 Hinges
Product Information & Specifications
- This hinge is used on "face frame" cabinets and mounts in a 35mm "cup" in the back of the cabinet door. Cup depth is 1/2". Door opening angle is 110 degrees. Hinge is self-closing.
- The bore distance (distance from the edge of the 35mm cup to the edge of the door) is 1/8" for all applications of this hinge.
- Hinge is adjustable after installation. Side to side adjustment is plus or minus 1/8". Height adjustment is plus or minus 9/64".
- NOTES FOR REPLACING WORN OUT HINGES:
- It is OK to re-use your existing mounting plates, they will work with the new hinge.
- The following are some possible numbers that Blum has stamped on these hinges over the years: 120, 32.160, 30.310, PA66, 32.260
- It is advisable to replace all of the hinges at the same time on any door where you have worn out hinges.
- Prior versions of this hinge were made in a 120 degree opening hinge. The 120 degree hinge can be replaced by the current 110 degree version. It is not advisable to mix 120 degree hinges with the new 110 degree hinge.
- Additionally, this hinge was made in a dark antique brass finish. This finish is no longer available.
- NOTES REGARDING OLD STYLE BLUM COMPACT 33 HINGES:
- You can use this new model hinge to replace your "Old Style" Blum Compact 33 hinge.
- The Old Style and the New Style hinges are functionally the same, even though they look like different hinges (please trust us on this one).
- The only difference is in the location of the screw holes. The old style had its screw holes located closer to the pivot point of the hinge.
- When replacing the Old Style with the New Style, you will have to re-drill the small wood screw holes. The new screw hole location will not interfere with the old screw hole location.
- To view a comparison of the Old Style and the New Style click on the link below.
- These hinges are no longer made in a brass finish or a dark bronze finish. Nickel is the only finish available.
- Some previous versions of this hinge opened to 120 degrees. That opening angle is no longer available.
- NOTES REGARDING MOUNTING PLATES:
- These hinges require mounting plates. They are not included with the hinge and must be ordered separately.
- There are 9 different "edge" mount plates possible and one "face" mount plate. The mounting plate to be used is determined by your door overlay.
- There is a link below that will take you to the mouning plate page.
- There is a link below that will show you how to measure your door overlay.
- Screws for this item are not included, they are offered for puchase during checkout. To order screws, order our SKU #652360 (order 2 screws per hinge and order 2 screws per mounting plate, if you are ordering new mounting plates).
Optional Accessories (offered for purchase during checkout)
- Edge Mounting plates required for installation, 10 sizes available.
- #6, flat head screws, required for installation (SKU 652360)
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Soft Close Add-on Device, eliminates slamming of the door, dampens closing action (SKU 268232)
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
- Nickel Plated
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information