Tools for European Hinges
Installation Tools for European hinges, includes 33mm and 40mm forstner drill bits and Blums Platemate tool.
- The Blum Ecodrill (M31.1000) is a jig or template for drilling the 35mm cup in the back of a cabinet door for European hinges.
- This drilling device is powered by an electric or cordless (18V or higher) power drill (not included).
- This device is used by professional cabinet makers and amateurs alike with excellent results.
- The deviceis adjustable forthe cup depth and the bore distance (also known as the "tab").
- It will also drill the 8mm holes if you are using dowels. If you are using wood screws it will mark the drillinglocation for you.
- Adjustable for bore distances from 2mm to 8mm and will clamp on to various door thicknesses up to 40mm.
- The Blum Ecodrill drills for the Blum European Hinge boring pattern (now standard among many European hinge manufacturers);
- 45mm between screw holes
- 35mm cup diamter
- 9.5mm from center of screw hole to center of 35mm cup
- Included with the Ecodrill (pre-installed) are;
- 35mm bit
- 8mm bits (2 each) for drilling the dowel holes or marking the wood screw locations
- Two Torx bits which fit into your electric drill and drive the drill bits on the device
- PLEASE NOTE: OUR NORMAL RETURN POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS TOOL. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RETURNABLE FOR CREDIT OR REFUND.
35mm Forstner Bit for Euro Hinges
- High speed steel forstner bit for cutting 35mm (1-3/8") cup for European hinges.
- Fits 3/8" drill chuck.
- Product works best with a drill press however it is possible to use it with a portable power drill.
- Made by Bosch.
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is meant for use on hardwoods and softwoods. It is not meant for use on particle board or MDF materials. It is actually sized as a 1-3/8" cutter. This size works perfectly for a 35mm European hinge.
- For Amerock, Belwith, Blum, Grass, Liberty, Mepla, Hafele and other hinges
- PLEASE NOTE: Our normal return policy does not apply to this item. This item is NOT returnable.
40mm Bit for European Hinges
- Carbide tipped drill bit for cutting 40mm holes for European hinges.
- Fits 3/8" drill chuck.
- Bit is 2-3/16" in length.
- PLEASE NOTE; Our normal return policy does not apply to this item. This item is NOT returnable.
- Platemate drilling template by Blum
- Blum's Platemate is a boring template for all Blum face frame adapter plates
- Clamps to the face frame with a cam lever.
- Accomodates face frame thicknesses of 5/8" to 1".
- Spacer screws permit quick use without measuring
- 2.5mm pilot drill and drill bit extension
- reversible bushing insert for 32mm hole spacing
- reversible bushing insert for 40mm hole spacing
- bushings reverse from 9.5mm to 12.5mm set back.
- PLEASE NOTE: OUR NORMAL RETURN POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM. THE BLUM PLATEMATE IS A NON-RETURNABLE ITEM.