accredited business BBB
Salice Silentia Hinge, Straight Arm for Face Frame Cabinets
Product Information & Specifications
- Silentia Soft Close Hinge made by Salice.
- The mounting plates combined with the hinge on this page are for Face Frame Cabinets.
- Hinge features;
- Built-in soft close function
- When the door is pushed closed, the hinge acts to decelerate the closing action.
- Keeps doors from slamming shut.
- The soft-close mechanism is completely hidden from view and is fully integrated into the hinge components.
- The straight arm model shown on this page with one of the mounting plates shown on this page is made for an overlay door on a face frame cabinet. It will accomodate overlay dimensions of 14 to 20mm (approximately 9/16" to 25/32"). This hinge works best for "Full Overlay" doors. See Overlay and Bore Distance Chart at link below.
- The hinge opens to 105 degrees. It fits into a 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door.
- The minimum cup depth required is 12mm. This makes this hinge excellent for a retrofit of an existing European hinge system because it does not require an extra deep cup depth.
- The hinge screw hole pattern is the standard "Blum" screw hole pattern (45mm between screw hole centers).
- Hinges and mounting plates are adjustable after installation. Mounting plates and hinges connect by "snapping" together.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are made up of two parts; the hinge and a mounting plate (sold separately). You would normally order 2 hinges and 2 mounting plates per door.
- This hinge does not come with screws or dowels, but they are offered for purchase during checkout..
Technical Support Information