accredited business BBB
Salice Silentia Hinge, Half Crank Hinge for Back-to-Back Cabinets
Product Information & Specifications
- Silentia Soft Close Hinge made by Salice.
- Hinge features;
- Built-in soft close function.
- When the door is pushed closed, the hinge acts to decelerate the closing action.
- Keeps doors from slamming shut.
- The soft-close mechanism is completely hidden from view and is fully integrated into the hinge components.
- The Half-Cranked model shown on this page with one of the mounting plates shown on this page is made for cabinet with "Back-to-Back" doors (also known as "Twin Overlay Doors"). It will accomodate overlay dimensions of 1 to 12mm (maximum overlay of 15/32"). See Overlay and Bore Distance Chart at link below.
- Twin overlay doors need a gap (known as the "reveal") between the edges (hinged sides) of the two doors. Please consult the information at the link below for the minimum reveal that you need when installing these doors. The Minimum Reveal chart at the link below shows the minimum reveal needed based on the thickness of the doors.
- The hinge opens to 105 degrees. It fits into a 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door.
- The minimum cup depth required is 12mm. This makes this hinge excellent for a retrofit of an existing European hinge system because it does not require an extra deep cup depth.
- The hinge screw hole pattern is the standard "Blum" screw hole pattern (45mm between screw hole centers).
- Hinges and mounting plates are adjustable after installation. Mounting plates and hinges connect by "snapping" together.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are made up of two parts; the hinge and a mounting plate (sold separately). You would normally order 2 hinges and 2 mounting plates per door.
- This hinge does not come with screws or dowels, but they are offered for purchase during checkout.
Technical Support Information