Blum Special Mounting Plates
Blum special mounting plates for face frame cabinets. These plates include
- Blums Face Frame Mounting Plate with Flange,
- Blums Face Frame Adapter plate for Inset Doors, and
- Blums Mounting Plate for Face Frame Cut Out.
Blum Face Frame Plate with Flange
- Face Frame mounting plate with flange.
- Made by Blum.
- Recommended for use on face frame cabinets with Blum's 170 degree hinges and Blum's Zero Protrusion Hinges.
- Flange provides extra support for heavy doors on face frame cabinets. Especially useful for attaching "Pie cut corner" (bi-fold) doors to a face frame cabinet.
- Each mounting plate uses 4 each #7 Euro hinge screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
- This is a 0 mm face frame mounting plate (measures 5/16" in height).
- This plate is the same as our SKU 652304 plate which does not have the flange.
- Screw hole spacing
- The center-to-center spacing on the flange is 50 mm (approx 1-31/32")
- The center-to-center spacing on the front side of the mounting plate is 32 mm (approx 1-1/4")
Face Frame Adapter Plate, Inset Doors
- Blum's Face Frame Adapter Plate
- Allows European hinges to be installed on face frame cabinets with inset doors.
- For use with the following Half Cranked Blum hinges
- SKU 701122 Blumotion Soft Close 110 degree hinge
- SKU 652308 Self-closing 120 degree hinge
- SKU 701141 Self-closing 110 degree hinge
- SKU 701154 Free-swinging 110 degree hinge
- Uses #8 pan head screws (2 each per adapter plate). Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout.
- To drill the angled holes for the adapter plate the purchase of the Blum Platemate is highly recommended although not absolutely necessary. The Blum Platemate clamps on the edge of the face frame and allows accurate drilling of the adapter plate screw holes. The Platemate includes a drill bit and drill bit extension for a #8 drill bit (2.5mm bit).The Blum Platemate (SKU 268227) is offered for purchase during checkout for the Adapter Plate. PLEASE NOTE: THE BLUM PLATEMATE IS A NON-RETURNABLE ITEM.
Blum Special Face Frame Mounting Plate
- Blum mounting plate for pie cut corner doors. Also used for non-pie cut corner doors.
- This mounting plate attaches to a cutout in the cabinet face frame.
- It is used with Blum's Modul 170 degree hinge (Our SKU 652000)and Blum's Modul 100 degree hinge (SKU 652001). This plate will not work with Blum's Clip Top Hinges. These two Modul hinges are offered for purchase during checkout.
- The hinge attaches to the mounting plate with a screw rather than the current clip on system.
- In the case of a pie cut corner installation, this mounting plate holds the two doors to the cabinet face frame.
- You might find this number stamped on the underside of this mounting plate: 199 010-01.01.
- Each plate uses 2 each #6 screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
Blum 18mm Mounting Plate
- Blum 18mm mounting plate is used for inset doorson aframeless cabinet.
- Part of Blum's "Clip Top" hinge system, mounting plate snaps onto the hinge.
- Plate measures 1-1/16" in height.
- This plate allows you to install an inset door using Blum straight arm hinges (107, 120, 95 or 170 degree).
- This installation is not a typical installation for an inset door but it can be done when Blum full-crank or half-crank are not available.
- Uses #7 screws (three each) or system screws. Not included but offered for purchase during checkout.