accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Blum Clip Top Mounting Plates for Frameless Cabinets
Product Information & Specifications
- Mounts on the INSIDE WALL OF THE CABINET (not on the face frame).
- When replacing worn out or broken Blum hinges it is a good idea to replace all the hinges and mounting plates on your door at the same time.
- Use one of the "Clip Top" hinges with this mounting plate.
- Mounts with #6 flat head screws (sold separately, order our SKU# 652360). Screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Mounting plates are sized by height. Each mounting plate in combination with the bore distance of the hinge creates the door overlay (for an overlay door) or the reveal (for an inset door or a back-to-back door).
- If you have an existing Blum mounting plate that you would like to replace, simply match the "height" of your plate to the height of one of these plates. Click on the link below to see how to measure the height of your existing plate.
- SKU 652296 measures 8 mm or 5/16"(Blum calls this plate 0 mm).
- SKU 652301 measures 11 mm or 7/16"(Blum calls this plate 3 mm).
- SKU 652303 measures 14 mm or 9/16" (Blum calls this plate 6 mm).
- SKU 652302 measures 17 mm or 11/16" (Blum calls this plate 9 mm).
- For more information on these mounting plates see our web page that contains the Blum hinge you intend to use.
- For Back-to-Back door installations, we offer Back-to-Back screws. Back-to-Back installations are where two doors are installed to the same cabinet side panel. It is recommended that the mounting plates for these hinges be installed with Back-to-Back screws (a male/female type screw) so that the screws do not interfere with each other. These screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Nickel Plated
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information