accredited business BBB
Full Overlay, 170 Degree, Euro Hinges & Plates (3/4")
Product Information & Specifications
- Generic long arm European style hinge.
- Made for cabinets without a face frame and with a 3/4" thick door and a 3/4" thick side panel.
- Hinge opening angle is 170 degrees.
- Hinge allows vertical, horizontal and depth adjustment after installation. Hinge fits into a 35mm (1-3/8") "cup" drilled into the back of the cabinet door.
- For full overlay doors. Will accomodate overlays from 5/8" to 3/4" (16 to 19mm). Overlay is determined by bore distance used.
- For a 16mm overlay use a 4mm bore distance.
- For a 17mm overlay use a 5mm bore distance.
- For a 18mm overlay use a 6mm bore distance.
- For a 19mm overlay use a 7mm bore distance.
- Hinges are self-closing and are made from steel base material with a nickel finish.
- Two different mounting plates are offered. The "Standard" mounting plate uses #6 x 5/8 wood screws. The "Special" mounting plate is made to be used with cabinets where there are holes drilled for press in shelf supports. Both mounting plates offer full adjustability. Mounting plates are 0mm plates.
- Dowels and screws are included with the hinge. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- PLEASE NOTE: a European hinge is made up of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate. The hinge and the mounting plate attach to each other by snapping together without the use of additional fasteners. Please make sure to order at least 2 hinges and 2 mounting plates for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two hinges. If you order the "Standard" mounting plate you will need to order two screws for each mounting plate ordered. The proper screw for these mounting plates is offered during checkout.
Technical Support Information