accredited business BBB
Full Inset, 170 Degree, Euro Hinges & Plates
Product Information & Specifications
- Generic long arm European style hinge made for 3/4" door and side panel. Hinge opens 170 degrees and features full adjustability after installation. Hinge fits into a "cup" drilled into the back of the cabinet door. The cup diameter is 35mm (1-3/8").
- For cabinets with full inset doors and no face frame (frameless cabinet).
- Hinge is a self-closing hinge, made from steel and is nickel plated.
- The bore distance that you use determines the "reveal" of the door. The "reveal" is the gap between the edge of the door and the edge of the cabinet side panel.
- The bore distance is the distance between the edge of the door and the 35mm hole drilled in the back of the door.
- To calculate the bore distance, take 5mm and subtract the desired gap (reveal) between the door and the side panel. For example if you want a 1mm gap your bore distance would be 4mm (5-1=4).
- The mounting plate to use with this hinge (on an inset door) is our SKU 272251 (actual height of plate is 1").
- Dowels and screws are included with the hinge. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- PLEASE NOTE; a European hinge is made up of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate. The hinge and the mounting plate attach to each other by snapping together without the use of additional fasteners. Please make sure to order at least 2 hinges and 2 mounting plates for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two hinges. The mounting plates do not come with screws. You should order 2 screws for each mounting plate that you order. The proper screw for these mounting plates is offered during checkout.
Technical Support Information