accredited business BBB
Full Inset, 110 Degree, Euro Hinges & Plates
Product Information & Specifications
- Generic long arm European style hinge made for 3/4" door and side panel. Hinge opens 110 degrees and features full adjustability after installation. Hinge fits into a "cup" drilled into the back side of the cabinet door. The cup diameter is 35mm (1-3/8").
- For cabinets with full inset doors and no face frame (frameless cabinet).
- Hinge is made from steel and is nickel plated.
- Hinge is a self-closing hinge, this means it does not need a cabinet latch.
- Reveal: a 3mm bore distance (distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door) will produce a reveal of 1mm. The reveal is the gap between the edge of the door and the cabinet side panel.
- Two different mounting plates are offered. The "Standard" mounting plate uses #6 x 5/8" wood screws. The "Special" mounting plate is made to be used with cabinets where there are holes pre-drilled for press-in shelf supports. Both mounting plates offer full adjustability. Mounting plates are 0mm plates.
- Dowels and screws are included with the hinge. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- PLEASE NOTE; a European hinge is made up of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate. The hinge and the mounting plate attach to each other by snapping together without the use of additional fasteners. Please make sure to order at least 2 hinges and 2 mounting plates for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two hinges. If you order the "Standard" mounting plate, you will need to order two screws for each mounting plate ordered. The proper screw for these mounting plates is offered during checkout.
Technical Support Information