accredited business BBB
Face Frame Overlay, 110 Degree, Euro Hinges & Plates
Product Information & Specifications
- Generic long arm European style hinge made for 3/4" thick door. 110 Degree opening hinge. Hinge is fully adjustable after installation.
- For "Face Frame" cabinets with overlay doors. Overlay dimension will be either 1/2" or 3/4" depending on which mounting plate is used.
- Hinges are self-closing hinges and are made from a steel base material with a nickel finish.
- Mounting plates:
- Three different mounting plate options are offered.
- Each mounting plate can create a range of overlays depending on the bore distance of the hinge.
- The "bore distance" is the the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 1-3/8" cup drilled in the back of the door.
- Mounting plate SKU 272230 (0mm plate, plate height actually measures 5/16") will create an overlay of 3/4" on a door which has a bore distance of 5 to 6 millimeters.
- Mounting plate SKU 272231 (3mm plate, plate height actually measures 7/16") will create an overlay of 1/2" on a door which has a bore distance of 2 to 3 millimeters.
- Mounting plate SKU 272232 (6mm plate, plate height actually measures 9/16") will create an overlay of 1/2" on a door which has a bore distance of 5 to 6 millimeters.
- Dowels and screws are included with the hinge. Dowels are typically used when hinges are attached to MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- PLEASE NOTE: a European hinge is made up of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate. Please make sure to order at least two hinges and two mounting plates for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two hinges. The mounting plates do not come with screws but screws are offered for purchase during checkout. Each mounting plate uses two screws (Use our SKU 652360).
Technical Support Information