accredited business BBB
155 Degree Bronze European Hinges, Self-Closing
Product Information & Specifications
- Bronze finish European style hinge
- Self Closing
- For Overlay Doors
- 155 Degree wide-opening angle
- Cabinet Type, this hinge can be installed on either
- Face Frame Cabinets or
- Frameless Cabinets
- Click on the appropriate link below for information on choosing the correct mounting plate
- Hinge construction
- Made from steel
- Plated with titanium giving a bronze-like finish
- This plating offers superior corrosion resistance
- Please note that these hinges do have some nickel parts that are visible. For example, the adjustment screw, rivet ends and some visible internal parts are nickel finish.
- Zero Protrusion Hinge
- This hinge also features "zero protrusion" for cabinets with pull outs (drawers, pull out shelves, etc)
- With this hinge installed, once the door reaches a 90 degrees opening angle, the inside corner of the door will be completely clear of the opening so that the door will not interfere with the pull out.
- As with any zero protrusion hinge, the hinge must be located either above or below the pull out.
- Hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door
- Cup depth needs to be a minimum of 11 mm deep (7/16").
- On Face Frame cabinets, this hinge and the proper mounting plate will accomodate any overlay from 3/8" to just under 7/8".
- On Frameless cabinets, this hinge and the proper mounting plate will accomodate any overlay from about 1/8" to 13/16".
- European hinges are a two part hinge, made up of the hinge and a mounting plate
- The mounting plate is a separately ordered item and is offered for purchase during checkout.
- Hinge screw hole pattern
- Uses the Blum screw hole pattern
- The screw hole center-to-center spacing on the hinge cup is 1-3/4"
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 286255). These screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
Technical Support Information