accredited business BBB
110 Degree Bronze Half Cranked Hinge, Self-Closing
Product Information & Specifications
- Bronze finish European style hinge
- Self Closing
- Half Cranked model for Back-to-Back doors
- Back-to-Back doors are also known as Twin Overlay doors
- 110 degree opening angle
- This hinge can also be used on non-back-to-back cabinets which have a smaller overlay than is allowed with the straight arm hinge. In this case the hinge can be used on both face frame and frameless cabinets with the proper mounting plate.
- Hinge construction
- Made from steel
- Plated with titanium giving a bronze-like finish
- This plating offers superior corrosion resistance.
- Please note that these hinges do have some nickel parts that are visible. For example, the adjustment screw, rivet ends and some visible internal parts are nickel finish.
- Hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door
- Cup depth needs to be a minimum of 11 mm deep (7/16").
- Can be used with bore distances from 3 mm to 6 mm.
- European hinges are a two part hinge, made up of the hinge and a mounting plate
- The mounting plate is a separately ordered item and is offered for purchase during checkout.
- For back-to-back installation please click on the links below for more information.
- Hinge screw hole pattern
- Uses the Blum screw hole pattern
- The screw hole center-to-center spacing on the hinge cup is 1-3/4"
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 286255). These screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
Technical Support Information