accredited business BBB
105 Degree Bronze Full Cranked Hinge, Soft-Close
Product Information & Specifications
- Bronze finish European style hinge
- Soft Close
- Full Cranked model for Inset doors on a frameless cabinet
- 105 degree opening angle
- Hinge construction
- Made from steel
- Plated with titanium giving a bronze-like finish
- This plating offers superior corrosion resistance
- Please note that these hinges do have some nickel parts that are visible. For example, the adjustment screw, rivet ends and some visible internal parts are nickel finish.
- Mounting Plate
- For inset doors on a frameless cabinet use our mounting plate SKU 268713
- Mounting plates are separately ordered. They are offered for purchase during checkout.
- After installation the reveal (the gap between the edge of the door and the side panel that it is hinged to) may be adjusted by 1.5 mm towards the side panel and by 4.5 mm away from the side panel)
- The hinge does have a minimum reveal which is based on the bore distance and the door thickness. Click on the link below for more information on this.
- Hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door
- Cup depth needs to be a minimum of 12 mm deep (just under 1/2").
- Hinge screw hole pattern
- Uses the Blum screw hole pattern
- The screw hole center-to-center spacing on the hinge cup is 1-3/4"
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 286255). These screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
Technical Support Information