accredited business BBB
Blum Mini Hinge, Half Cranked
Product Information & Specifications
- Blum mini European hinges for twin overlay (back-to-back) doors on frameless cabinets or for inset doors on face frame cabinets.
- Also can be used on partial overlay doors on face frame cabinets.
- Mini hinges are made for doors with a narrow style (framing) or for smaller sized doors.
- Hinges feature a 94 degree opening angle and are self-closing hinges.
- They fit into a 26mm (approximately 1") cup drilled in the back of the door. Cup depth is 12.5mm.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are using these hinges for new construction you must use a 26mm drill bit to drill the hinge cup. A 1" drill bit will not work.
- These hinges work with Blum's regular mounting plates (either Face Frame plates,Frameless Plates or Face Frame Adapter plate).
- Center to center screwhole spacing for the hinge is 38mm (1-1/2").
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are made up of two parts: the hinge and a mounting plate. You would normally order two hinges and two mounting plates per door.
- The hinges use two #6 flat head screws each. Screws and mounting plates are offered for purchase during checkout.
Accessories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- Mounting plates for face frame orframeless applications, required for installation.
- #6, flat head screws, required for installation (SKU 652360)
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 268368)
- Hinge cover caps, covers adjustment screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 268004)
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038).
Technical Support Information