accredited business BBB
Blum Inserta 110 Degree Straight Arm Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Inserta style hinge by Blum
- Inserta hinges install on the door without using screws
- On the hinge cup is a cover that acts as a lever.
- By pressing down on the "lever" an anchor device is expanded which secures the hinge.
- This type of hinge is also known as a "Tool Free" or "Tool Less" hinge.
- 110 Degree, Straight Arm hinge for overlay doors.
- Overlay doors can be installed on both Face Frame or Frameless cabinets
- Click on one of the links below for help selecting the proper mounting plate for your door overlay dimension.
- The Inserta Hinge uses two 8mm (5/16") holes where the wood screw holes would normally be to secure the hinge. Click on link below to view the Inserta screw hole pattern.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are two part hinges (the hinge and a mounting plate). The mounting plates are ordered separately. They are offered for purchase during checkout.
Accessories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- Mounting plates for frameless and face frame applications, required for installation.
- Hinge cover caps, covers adjustment screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 268001)
- Soft Close Add-on Device, eliminates slamming of the door, dampens closing action (SKU 268230)
- Restriction clip, limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038)..
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
Technical Support Information