accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Blum Inserta 110 Degree Half Cranked Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Inserta Style Hinge by Blum
- Inserta hinges install on the door without using screws
- On the hinge cup is a cover that acts as a lever.
- By pressing down on the "lever" an anchor device is expanded which secures the hinge.
- This type of hinge is also known as a "Tool Free" or "Tool Less" hinge.
- 110 Degree, Half Cranked hinge for Back-to-Back doors. Also known as Twin Overlay doors.
- Back to Back doors are installed on Frameless cabinets.
- The Inserta Hinge uses two 8mm (5/16") holes where the wood screw holes would normally be to secure the hinge. Click on link below to view the Inserta hinge hole pattern.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are two part hinges (the hinge and a mounting plate). The mounting plates are ordered separately. They are offered for purchase during checkout.
Accessories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- Mounting plates for frameless applications, required for installation.
- Hinge cover caps, covers adjustment screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 268002)
- Soft Close Add-on Device, eliminates slamming of the door, dampens closing action (SKU 268233)
- Restriction clip, limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038).
- Back-to-Back Screws, a two part screw (male and female) that allows the hinge mounting plate to be installed opposite each other on the same side panel. This eliminates the problem of wood screws interfering with each other. The male (SKU 268250) and the female (SKU 268251) are ordered separately.
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information