accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Inset Doors, Frameless Cabinets
Product Information & Specifications
- Blum 110 Degree Full Cranked Hinge.
- This page shows the hinge used on a "Frameless" cabinet with an "Inset" door.
- This is Blum's most popular and common "Standard" European hinge (Full Cranked for Inset Type Doors). You can use this hinge and it's corresponding mounting plate to replace just about any brand of current or obsolete standard European hinge (full cranked type). When replacing existing hinges, always replace both hinges and both mounting plates on the door. Mixing different brands and types of European hinges can cause door binding problems.
- Door Reveal
- The reveal is the gap that is found (when the door is closed) between the edge of the door and the side panel that the door is hinged to.
- The reveal dimension is determined by the "bore distance".
- The bore distance is the distance from the edge of the cup drilled in the back of the door to the edge of the door.
- You can use any bore distance from 3 mm to 7 mm (1/8" to 9/32").
- Mounting plates are ordered separately, the proper mounting plate to use with this hinge is our SKU 652296.
- Possible reveal dimensions that can be achieved: 0 mm to 4 mm (0 to 5/32")
- After installation the reveal can be adjusted plus or minus 2 mm.
- Click on the link below for more detailed information about the reveal and installation of this hinge.
- Hinge is made from nickel plated steel.
- Hinge fits into a 35mm (1-3/8") cup drilled in the back of the door. Cup depth is 13 mm (1/2").
- Available in two models:
- Self-Closing (SKU 701142). Self-closing hinges do not require a cabinet catch. This is by far the most common of the two.
- Free-Swinging (SKU 701154). Free-swinging hinges require a cabinet catch or a touch latch on the door.
- The center-to-center screw hole dimensions on the hinge cup are 45 mm (1-3/4"). If your current hinge is 1-3/4" or the less common 1-7/8" you can install this hinge without re-drilling the screw holes. For 1-7/8" screw hole dimensions, the screw will go in at a slight angle but usually works without a problem.
- Each hinge uses 2 each #6 flat head screws (screws are not included but are offerered for purchase during checkout).
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
- European hinges are a two part hinge made up of the hinge AND a mounting plate.
- The mounting plate is a separately ordered item.
- To chose the mounting plate consult the overlay table at the link below
- Mounting plates are offered for purchase during checkout
Accessories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- Mounting plates for frameless applications, required for installation.
- #6, flat head screws, required for installation (SKU 652360)
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 268368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Hinge cover caps, covers adjustment screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 268002)
- Hinge cup cap, covers hinge cup and screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 701156)
- Soft Close Add-on Device, eliminates slamming of the door, dampens closing action- Not for use withthe Free Swinging Hinges(SKU 268235)
- Touch Latches
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information