accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Back-to-Back Doors, Frameless Cabinets
Product Information & Specifications
- Blum 110 Degree Half Cranked Hinge.
- This page shows the hinge used on a "Frameless" cabinet with "Back-to-Back" Doors.
- This is Blum's most popular and common "Standard" European hinge. You can use this hinge to replace just about any brand of current or obsolete standard European hinge that is mounted on "Back-to-Back" doors. When replacing existing hinges, always replace both hinges and both mounting plates on the door. Mixing different brands and types of European hinges can cause door binding problems.
- Back-to-Back doors are cabinet doors which are hinged on frameless cabinets to opposite sides of the same side panel. The two opposing door edges are butted up against each other. The gap between the two hinged edges of the doors is called the "reveal". This dimension is very important. Too small of a reveal will cause one door edge to bind on the other door edge when it is opened. For more information on how to calculate your door reveal, click on the link below.
- Hinge is made from nickel plated steel.
- Hinge fits into a 35mm (1-3/8") cup drilled in the back of the door. Cup depth is 13 mm (1/2").
- The center-to-center screw hole dimensions on the hinge cup are 45 mm (1-3/4"). If your current hinge is 1-3/4" or the less common 1-7/8" you can install this hinge without re-drilling the screw holes. For 1-7/8" screw hole dimensions, the screw will go in at a slight angle but usually works without a problem.
- The hinge is self-closing.
- Each hinge uses 2 each #6 flat head screws (screws are not included but are offerered for purchase during checkout).
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
- European hinges are a two part hinge made up of the hinge AND a mounting plate.
- The mounting plate is a separately ordered item.
- To chose the mounting plate consult the overlay table at the link below
- Mounting plates are offered for purchase during checkout
Accessories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- Mounting plates for framelessand face frame applications.
- #6, flat head screws, required for installation (SKU 652360)
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Hinge cover caps, covers adjustment screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 268002)
- Hinge cup cap, covers hinge cup and screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 701156)
- Soft Close Add-on Device, eliminates slamming of the door, dampens closing action (SKU 268233)
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038).
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
- Back-to-Back Screws, a two part screw (male and female) that allows the hinge mounting plate to be installed opposite each other on the same side panel. This eliminates the problem of wood screws interfering with each other. The male (SKU 268250) and the female (SKU 268251) are ordered separately
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information