Blum 110 Degree Hinge, Face Frame Cabinets
- This is the Face Frame cabinet section.
- Face frame cabinets use a "triangular" shaped mounting plate.
- It attaches to the edge of the cabinet face frame as in the photo.
- A special adapter plate is used for inset doors on a face frame cabinet.
Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Overlay, Face Frame Cabinets
- Blum 110 degree straight arm hinge.
- For use on face frame cabinets.
- Overlay type doors, 8 mm to 18 mm overlays, (5/16" to 23/32")
- Hinge is available in either self-closing or free-swinging models.
- This hinge and the proper mounting plate will replace just about any current or obsolete hinge of the same type.
Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Inset Door, Face Frame Cabinet
- Blum 110 degree half cranked hinge.
- For use on inset doors on a face frame cabinet.
- Hinge is self closing.
- This hinge and the face frame adapter mounting plate will replace just about any current or obsolete hinge of the same type.
Blum "110 Plus" Hinge for Overlay, Face Frame Cabinets
- Blum's 110+ (110 Plus Model),110 degree straight arm hinge.
- This hinge is can do a couple of things that the regular 110 Straight Arm hinge cannot do:
- It has a slightly wider range of bore distances and overlays (up to 22 mm overlay)
- It can be used with Blum's 110 degree hinge with "Built-In Blumotion" (our SKU 701120) on the same door.