accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Blum 120 Degree Clip Top Hinge, Half-Cranked Style
Product Information & Specifications
- For full inset or back-to-back (twin overlay) doors on "frameless" cabinets.
- Hinge features 120 degree opening angle.
- Hinges fit into a 35mm (1-3/8") cup drilled in the back of the door.
- Self-closing hinge. Self-closing means that the hinge will hold the door against the cabinet in the closed position so that it does not require a cabinet catch.
- This is a "half-cranked" style hinge.
- When replacing worn out or broken Blum hinges it is a good idea to replace all the hinges on your door at the same time.
- Use one of our "Clip Top" mounting plates with this hinge (sold separately and offered for purchase during checkout).
- For installation information and mounting plate choices click on the link below
- Screws for this item are not included. To order screws, order our SKU #652360. Screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
Accessories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- Mounting plates for face frame or frameless applications, required for installation.
- #6, flat head screws, required for installation (SKU 652360)
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Hinge cover caps, covers adjustment screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 268002)
- Hinge cup cap, covers hinge cup and screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 701114)
- Soft Close Add-on Device, eliminates slamming of the door, dampens closing action (SKU 268233)
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038).
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
- Nickel plated
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information