accredited business BBB
40mm European Hinges, Half Cranked Type
Product Information & Specifications
- A 40 millimeter (approx 1-9/16") cup European hinge for thick doors. Maximum door thickness is 1-1/2".
- Opening angle is 94 degrees, hinge is self-closing, finish is nickel plated.
- This hinge is made for "half overlay" doors (also known as "back-to_back" doors on a frameless cabinet (no face frame). Minimum side panel thickness is 16mm (5/8").
- A wide variety of overlays is possible depending on the mounting plate and bore distance used.
- See "Overlay Chart" at link below.
- After installation, the overlay is slightly adjustable.
- It can be decreased by 4.5 mm (almost 3/16")
- It can be increased by 1.5 mm (1/16")
- Hinges are 3-way adjustable after installation. Mounting plates are 2-way adjustable after installation. Mounting plates and hinges connect by "snapping" together.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are made up of two parts; the hinge and a mounting plate. You would normally order 2 hinges and 2 mounting plates per door.
- Uses #6 flat head wood screws. Not included but offered for purchase during checkout.
Technical Support Information