accredited business BBB
40mm European Hinges, Full Cranked Type
Product Information & Specifications
- A 40 millimeter (approx. 1-9/16") cup European hinge for thick doors. Maximum door thickness is 1-1/2".
- Opening angle is 94 degrees, hinge is self-closing, finish is nickel plated steel.
- This hinge is made for "inset" doors on a frameless cabinet (no face frame). Minimum side panel thickness is 16mm (5/8").
- See "Reveal and Bore Distance Chart" at the link below so that you can choose the proper mounting plate.
- After installation, the hinge is adjustable by minus 4.5mm (slightly less than 3/16") and by plus 1.5 mm (1/16"). This means that you can increase the reveal by about 3 /16" or you can decrease the reveal by 1/16".
- Hinges are 3-way adjustable after installation. Mounting plates are 2-way adjustable after installation. Mounting plates and hinges connect by "snapping" together.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are made up of two parts; the hinge and a mounting plate. You would normally order 2 hinges and 2 mounting plates per door.
- Uses #6 flat head wood screws. Not included but offered for purchase during checkout.
Technical Support Information