accredited business BBB
Hettich Markant Flap Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Hettich Flap hinge, Markant 7.1 for overlay installations.
- For installation of "fold down" flaps.
- Fold Down Flaps are used on desks, drawers, etc. The hinge allows the front flap to fold down creating a horizontal work surface.
- Complete unit is made up of two hinges (a right hand and a left hand hinge) and two mounting plates. Flap can be removed from desk after installation by loosening the screw on the mounting plate.
- After installation both the depth and the height of the hinge may be adjusted plus or minus 2 mm.
- Made from steel base material and nickel plated.
- The hinges fit into a 35mm (1-3/8") cup drilled into the surface of the flap.
- Hinge in the photo shows the "Left Hand" hinge (SKU 306200)
- PLEASE NOTE:To hinge a flap you need to order 4 items:
- one Right Hand Hinge (SKU 306202)
- one Left Hand Hinge (SKU 306200) and
- two mounting plates (SKU 306205)
- Each hinge requires 2 each #6 flat head wood screws, not included but offered for purchase during checkout. Order 2 each SKU 652360.
- Each mounting plate comes with 2 system screws. System screws fit into 5 mm holes that are usually pre-drilled in the cabinet and spaced 32 mm apart. If you are not using the system screws you should order #10 pan head screws (2 for each mounting plate).
- PLEASE NOTE: Most of our products are not packaged for retail sale and as such do not contain instructions. We recommend that, if you are placing an order for this product, you print out the installation information found at the links below.
Technical Support Information