accredited business BBB
Grass Pie Cut Corner Hinge, 42 mm
Product Information & Specifications
- Designed for kitchen corner cabinets (Pie Cut Corner Cabinets)
- Made by Grass, features a 42 mm hole spacing on the hinge cup (1-5/8")
- Hinge is adjustable for door thicknesses ranging from 16 to 22 mm
- If doing a new installation, use a 3.5 mm bore distance (approximately 1/2"). Bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 35 mm hole drilled in the back of the door.
- Hinge installs in a 35 mm cup drilled in the back of the door. Minimum cup depth is 12.6 mm.
- On the arm of the hinge is a screw which is used to adjust the hinge for the thickness of the door. The factory sets the adjustment for a 19mm (3/4") door which is the most common door thickness used by cabinet makers.
- Use with mounting plate SKU 701380. Mounting plate is ordered separately. Offered for purchase during checkout.
- Included with each hinge are plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup
- Dowels are typically used on manufactured wood or MDF doors because they hold better than wood screws
- If you have a solid wood door, discard the plastic dowels and either use the (blunt and slightly shorter) dowel screws that come with the hinge or purchase #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 652360). These screws are offered for purchase during checkout.