accredited business BBB
Generic Pie Cut Corner Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Generic European style hinge designed for corner cabinets. Also known as "Pie Cut" cabinet doors.
- This hinge attaches the middle door to the outer door.
- A pie cut corner door typically uses 170 degree European style hinge to attach the two door assembly to the cabinet frame.
- Maximum opening angle is 105 degrees.
- For door thicknesses of 5/8" and 3/4".
- For a 3/4" thick door order the 0mm mounting plate.
- For a 5/8" thick door order the 3mm mounting plate.
- Screws for the mounting plates are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout.
- The hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") hole drilled in the back of the middle door.
- A 3mm bore distance is required for the hinge cup (the bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door).
- Dowels and screws are included with each hinge.
- Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board material.
- If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- Hinges and mounting plates are made from steel base material and are nickel plated.
- Hinge and mounting plates are fully adjustable after installation.
- The diagram above shows the door in the closed position.
- PLEASE NOTE: a European hinge is made up of two parts, the hinge and mounting plate. Please make sure to order at least 2 hinges and 2 mounting plates for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than 2 hinges.
Technical Support Information