accredited business BBB
Blum Corner Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Designed for corner cabinets in a kitchen (often times there is a lazy susan behind the door).
- For this type of bi-fold door one door is attached to the cabinet frame and the other door is attached to the first door.
- This is the hinge that attaches the two doors together.
- The hinge that holds the "two-door assembly" to the cabinet frame, is our Blum 170 degree hinge. To view this hinge, click on one of the following links
- This hinge is the new version of Blum's Pie Cut Corner or Bi-Fold Door hinge. To view Blum's Old Style Bi-Fold Door Hinge click on link below. This new style hinge is functionally identical to the Old Style hinge.
- Maximum opening is 60 degrees.
- Three dimensional adjustment.
- IMPORTANT: This hinge is made up of two parts; the hinge (SKU 268174) and a mounting plate (SKU 652304), which is ordered separately. The mounting plate is offered for purchase during checkout.
- Screws are not included. Use our SKU #652360 if you need screws. The screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Both the screws and the mounting plate are offered for purchase during checkout.
- PLEASE NOTE: This hinge will not replace other brands of hinges because the hole that the hinge fits into is a partial hole (negative bore distance).
Accesories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- Mounting plate, required for installation of this hinge (SKU 652304).
- Hinge cover cap, covers adjustment screws on the arm of the hinge (SKU 268001).
- Screws (SKU 652360)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Nickel Plated
Technical Support Information