accredited business BBB
Hettich Markant Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Hettich hinge, Markant 7.1 for overlay installations.
- For installation of overlay doors on medicine cabinets.
- Installation requires two hinges (a right hand and a left hand hinge- one for the top of the door and one for the bottom) and two mounting plates. Doors can be removed from the cabinet after installation by loosening the screw on the mounting plate.
- After installation both the depth and the height of the hinge may be adjusted plus or minus 2 mm.
- Made from steel base material and nickel plated.
- The hinges fit into a 35mm (1-3/8") cup drilled into the back of the door.
- Hinge in the photo shows the "Left Hand" hinge (SKU 306200)
- PLEASE NOTE: To hinge 1 door you need to order 4 items:
- one Right Hand Hinge (SKU 306202)
- one Left Hand Hinge (SKU 306200) and
- two mounting plates (SKU 306205)
- Each hinge requires 2 each #6 flat head wood screws, not included but offered for purchase during checkout. Order 2 each SKU 652360.
- Each mounting plate comes with 2 system screws. System screws fit into 5 mm holes that are usually pre-drilled in the cabinet and spaced 32 mm apart. If you are not using the system screws you should order #10 pan head screws (2 for each mounting plate).
- PLEASE NOTE: Most of our products are not packaged for retail sale and as such do not contain instructions. We recommend that, if you are placing an order for this product, you print out the installation information found at the link below.