accredited business BBB
170 Degree Medicine Cabinet Hinge, 45 mm Screw Hole Spacing
Product Information & Specifications
- Replacement hinge and mounting plate system for Medicine Cabinets which use a 170 degree wide opening hinge.
- Hinge cup fits into a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter hole in the back of the door.
- This hinge uses a 45mm (1-3/4") screw hole pattern (this is the dimension between the screw hole centers of the hinge cup).
- Click on the link below to view a diagram of the screw hole pattern.
- The screw hole center-to-center of the mounting plate is 32mm (approximately 1-1/4").
- The hinge is adjustable after installation (in and out, up and down and side to side adjustments).
- Made from steel and nickel plated.
Important Ordering Information
- This item is sold by the Set: a set includes one hinge, one mounting plate and 4 tapered screws for wood or metal.
- You will normally order two Sets per door
- When replacing hinges on a medicine cabinet it is necessary to replace all of the hinges and mounting plates on any door that you are working on. Mixing different brands of hinges can cause binding problems because the hinges may have slightly differing articulations.
Technical Support Information