accredited business BBB
One Piece Face Frame Hinge, Minimal Gap
Product Information & Specifications
- One piece compact European hinge
- For face frame cabinets with overlay doors
- Accomodates overlays from 26 mm to 29 mm (1-1/32" to 1-1/8")
- Shallow cup depth of 10 mm
- Unlike other compact face frame hinges, this hinge features minimal gaps between the back of the door and the front of the cabinet face frame. Gap dimension is approximately 1/16".
- 130 degree opening angle
- Made for door thicknesses from 5/8" to 3/4".
- Made for face frame thickness of 3/4".
- This hinge requires a 6 mm (1/4") bore distance. The bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door.
- Hinge uses a 48 mm center-to-center screw hole distance for the hinge cup screws.
- Made from zinc die cast material and nickel plated
- Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Uses 2 each #6 flat head screws for the hinge cup (recommended screw is SKU 135114)
- Uses 2 each #8 flat head screws for the mounting plate (recommended screw is SKU 135130)
- Click on links below for:
- Dimensional diagram
- Minimum reveal chart
- Adjustment information
Technical Support Information