accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Grass One Piece Compact Hinges, Small Overlay
Product Information & Specifications
- One piece compact European hinges for face frame cabinets
- Made by the Grass Company, made in the USA
- An 86 degree clip that restricts the opening of the door to 86 degrees is available and is offered for purchase during checkout (our SKU 701189)
- Installation information
- Installs in a 35 mm (1-3/8") cup drilled in the back of the door
- Uses a 2.5 mm (3/32") bore distance
- Uses a 11 mm (7/16") cup depth
- Features a 108 degree opening angle
- Works on door thicknesses ranging from 13 mm (1/2") to 19 mm (3/4")
- All hinges feature front and back tabs for help in installing on the cabinet face frame (except for SKU 701186 which only has the front tabs)
- Screw hole spacing on hinge cup (center of one hole to center of the other hole):
- SKUs 701180, 701182, 701184 have a 45 mm (1-3/4") screw hole spacing
- SKUs 701187, 701188, 701186 have a 42 mm (approx 1-5/8") screw hole spacing
- Click on link below for a diagram showing the exact screw hole spacing
- These hinges accommodate three different overlay dimensions
- 7/16" overlay (SKUs 701182 and 701187)
- 1/2" overlay (SKUs 701182 and 701187)
- 9/16" overlay (SKUs 701184 and 701188)
- This self-closing hinge is made from steel and nickel plated
- Click on links below for information on hinge dimensions, minimum reveal and hinge cup screw hole spacing.
- The screw that holds the mounting plate to the face frame is NOT included but is offered for purchase during checkout
- Recommended screw is a 3/4" x #10 pan head screw (our SKU 135418)
- The hinge cup uses 2 each hinge cup screws
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, #6 wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 652360). These screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information