accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
European Compact Hinge, Face Frame Type, 125 Degree
Product Information & Specifications
- Compact European style hinge for face frame cabinets.
- The hinge and mounting plate on these hinges are permanently connected.
- Hinge installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter hole drilled in the back of the cabinet door. The mounting plate installs on the edge of the face frame.
- Made for doors with a 1/2" overlay.
- Hinge opens to 125 degrees.
- Uses an 1/8" bore distance. The bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 35mm hole drilled in the back of the door. This is a standard measurement for European Compact Hinges.
- Features height adjustment, vertical adjustment and horizontal adjustment using screw or cam adjusters.
- 2 screws and 2 dowels are provided for the hinge side.
- Screws are not included for the mounting plate. Uses #6 pan head metal screws, stainless steel is the best match for the finish. Screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts