accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Blum "Compact 39C" Hinges, Large Overlay
Product Information & Specifications
- Blum Compact 39C one piece steel hinge. Mounting plate and hinge are combined in one unit.
- For face frame cabinets.
- Opening angle is 110 degrees.
- Hinge installs in a 35mm (1-3/8")diameter cup drilled in the back of the door. Cup depth is 1/2".
- Bore distance is 1/8". The bore distance is the distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door. This dimension is a standard dimension for all compact European hinges.
- Hinge is self-closing.
- Available in 4 different overlays. If you are replacing hinges, your present overlay should be stamped on the old hinge.
- If you need to determine the overlay dimension of your door, click on the link below for measurement instructions.
- The hinge side comes with screws and press-in dowels. If your installation does not use "press in" dowels you can remove the dowels and use the wood screws provided.
- The mounting plate side does not come with screws. Order one #10 pan head screw for each hinge ordered. Screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
- The hinge is adjustable after installation. Plus or minus 1/8" in height. Plus or minus 1/16" side to side. Plus 3/32" and minus 1/32" depth.
- For 3/4" face frame thicknesses.
Accesories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- #10 Pan head screw, required for installation (SKU 135418).
- Soft Close device (SKU 268232).
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038).
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000).
- Ecodrill installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000).
- Decorative hinge arm cover cap (SKU 268791)
- Nickel plated
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information