accredited business BBB
Aximat Hinges for Inset Doors
Product Information & Specifications
- Aximat hinge for inset type doors.
- Allows door to open 180 degrees.
- For cabinets with a 3/4" (19 mm) thick door and a 3/4" (19 mm) thick side panel.
- Installs in a 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door. Click on link below for exact boring dimensions and location.
- Hinge allows door to be free swinging and has an internal snap catch which holds the door in the closed position. No additional cabinet catch is required.
- Made from die cast material, nickel plated. There is a small nylon part that comprises the snap catch.
- PLEASE NOTE: this hinge is made up of two parts (the cup side, our SKU 796622 and the arm side, our SKU 796620). When ordering make sure to order one cup side and one arm side for each complete hinge that you need.
- To hang a door, you would normally order at least two complete hinges (2 each SKU 796622 and 2 each 796620). How many hinges are needed is determined by the height of the door. More information is provided at the link below.
- PLEASE NOTE: The only screw that is included with this product is the attachment screw that holds the two hinge halves together. You will need to order the following screws for each complete hinge that is ordered:
- Two each Aximat system screws (our SKU 796610)
- Three each #6 Flat Head Wood Screws (our SKU 652360)
- The above screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
Technical Support Information