Aximat Hinges and Mepla 270 Degree Institutional Hinges
- Hinges made by Aximat and Mepla
- These European style hinges are made for frameless cabinets.
- The Aximat full and half overlay and the Mepla Institutional allow the door to open 270 degrees. The Aximat inset hinge is for a 180 degree opening door.
- Aximat hinges are available in two types;
- one type is for wood doors;
- another type is for glass doors.
- Aximate hinges are available in:
- Full Overlay
- Half Overlay
Mepla 270 Degree Institutional Hinge
- Institutional hinge by Mepla, allows door to open 270 degrees.
- Made for overlay doors on a frameless cabinet with a 3/4" thick side panel.
- Allows overlays from 10mm (3/8") to 16mm (5/8").
- Hinges features 3-dimensional adjustment.
- Made from steel base material, nickel plated with a nylon latching mechanism.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are a two part hinge composed of a hinge and a mounting plate. Make sure to order a minimum of two hinges and two mounting plates per door.
- PLEASE NOTE: unlike most European hinges, part of the hinge is visible along the edge of the door when the door is in the closed position.
- Uses #6 x 5/8" screws (not included) but are offered for purchase during checkout. Order 2 screws per hinge and 3 screws per mounting plate.